Surrounding yourself with positive vibes quotes can really help uplift you in moments you feel low. We all need good vibes to make the day beautiful, and below I will blow your mind with good vibes quotes, you can count on to uplift your soul any time of the day, to put you back on track.
Good Vibes Quotes Inspirational
- The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all. – Lalah Delia.
- Good Vibes only.
- Be that person who wakes up with purpose and Intent. Show up and never give up, believe that nothing is impossible, and be willing to work for it with positive vibrations.
- Dear Universe, I am open to good vibes only.
- When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on good vibes, you will be surrounded with good vibes always.
- Sometimes the only closure you need is knowing, good vibes are better than bad vibes.
- Don’t chase people. Be an example, attract them with good vibes. Work hard and be yourself. The people who belong in your life will come and find you and stay. Just be you.
- In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision — Dalai Lama
- Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent — Calvin Coolidge
- You can choose to be either bitter or better
- If you feel happy, smile with all your heart. If you’re down, smile with all your might. — Paul Ian Guillermo
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great — Mark Twain.
- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. — Oprah Winfrey
- Have courage to let go of the matter which doesn’t matter — Riya Pallavi Biren
- Always Share, send good vibes — pranita deshpande
- Don’t wait. The time will never be just right — Abraham Lincoln.
- Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory — Norman Vincent Peale
- Don’t waste yourself in rejection. nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been. — Robert H. Schuller
- A good idea is never lost. Even though its originator or possessor may die, it will someday be reborn in the mind of another — Thomas Edison
- Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re probably right — Henry Ford
- Enjoy whether you are now.
- Imagine meeting someone who wanted to learn your past not to punish you, but to understand how you needed to be loved.
- Healing makes you realize how beautiful, divine, whole, and worthy you always were.
- You are absolutely on the right path. Don’t doubt yourself. Listen to your higher soul and stay centered in your light.
- If your absence brings me peace. I didn’t lose you.
- It’s so important to have good friends, who you can go to for a good time, good vibes, and good energy.
Happy Good Vibes Quotes
- When it rains look for rainbows, when it’s dark look for stars — Oscar Wilde
- The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. — Victor Hugo
- People hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless — Andy Biersack
- Don’t worry. Be happy — Bobby McFerrin
- Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you — Beyonce
- No medicine cures what happiness cannot — Gabriel García Márquez
- Being happy isn’t having everything in your life be perfect. Maybe it’s about stringing together all the little things. — Ann Brashares
- Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. — Marcel Proust
- There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons. — Stephen Chbosky
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness –Jonathan Safran Foer
- The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams — Oprah Winfrey
- It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it. — Dale Carnegie
- The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up — Mark Twain
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. — Maya Angelou
- If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway. — Mother Teresa
Spread Good Vibes Quotes
- Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on — Carrie Underwood
- The thing everyone should realize is that the key to happiness is being happy by yourself and for yourself. — Ellen DeGeneres
- Happiness comes from peace. Peace comes from indifference. — Naval Ravikant
- One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. — Rita Mae Brown
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. — Helen Keller
- The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. — James Oppenheim
- There are two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations — Jodi Picoult
- Happiness is contagious, pass it on.
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature. — Marcus Aurelius
- You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. — Julia Roberts
- It’s enough to indulge and to be selfish, but true happiness is really when you start giving back. — Adrian Grenier
Good Vibes Quotes Funny
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily. — Zig Ziglar
- I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.- Oscar Wilde
- People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. — Winnie the Pooh
- Change is not a four-letter word… but often your reaction to it is. — Jeffrey Gitomer
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. Dalai Lama
- When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. — Cathy Guisewite
- If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you. — Steven Wright
- I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go in the other room and read a book. — Groucho Marx
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. — Mark Twain
- Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha. — Robert Brault
- Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. — Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. — Thomas Eddison
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. — Kyle Chandler
- The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. — Terry Pratchett
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. — Joe Girard
- Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. — Robert Bloch
Good Vibes Quote
- When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best — that is inspiration. — Robert Bresson
- I’m sick of following my dreams, man. I’m just going to ask where they’re going and hook up with ’em later. — Mitch Hedberg
- Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. — Abraham Lincoln
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. — Alan Dundes
- A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it. — Bob Hope
- People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. — A.A. Milne
- Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia — Charles Shulz
- Whoever said money can’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop. — Gertrude Stein
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow. — Mark Twain
- Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right. — Isaac Asimov
- Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! — Dr. Seuss
Love Good Vibes Quotes
- What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life, to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain — George Elliot
- True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together. — Ricardo Montalban
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. — Maya Angelou
- There is hardly a more gracious gift that we can offer somebody than to accept them fully, to love them almost despite themselves. Elizabeth Gilbert
- Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you’re in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad. — Nick Cannon
- Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being. It’s not ‘I love you’ for this or that reason, not ‘I love you if you love me.’ It’s love for no reason, love without an object.
- You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens — Kirsten Dunst
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. — Bruce Lee
- If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal. — John Lennon
- In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. — Albert Schweitzer
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only love can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. — Bertrand Russell
- There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. — Bryant H. McGill
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. Marilyn Monroe
- I love you and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies. — Pietro Atetino
Good Vibes Quotes Conclusion
Surrounding yourself with Good Vibes Is a positive way to keep you happy.
A good way to do this is to be around Good Vibes in everything you do, always read good vibes quotes daily and affirm your life to greatness.