It is hard to feel empowered when we face so many challenges in our world. We often get frustrated and disappointed, but the right quotes that empower can help us find hope again.
These Empowering quotes remind you of your strength and ability to change the world around you for the better.
You will soon learn that Empowerment quotes are a great way to start your day on a positive note!
Here are some empowering quotes that will Inspire you every day in a powerful way:
Quotes That Empower Will definitely Change You Positively.
- Don’t be afraid of what lies ahead; instead, focus on what lies within. – Anonymous
- Do not let anyone tell you, “You cannot,” because it means they believe in limits instead of possibilities.- Oprah Winfrey
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination – Jimmy Dean
- Fall seven times and stand up eight.-Japanese Proverb
- If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. – Paulo Coelho.
- You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity- Epicurus
- Good always wins. – A. Freeman
- Think positive thoughts each day, and soon you’ll notice that your life will be filled with the things that you desire. – Anonymous
- Negative people think and act negatively while positive people think and act positively. It’s simple: we become what we think about. – Anonymous
- If you want to be happy, be it. – Anonymous.
- What determines whether you’re going to have a good time or a bad time? The people you surround yourself with, and the attitude that you walk around with. – Anonymous
- When it comes down to it, you can only control your psychological well-being by either thinking positive thoughts or allowing negative thoughts from others to weigh onto your mind. – Anonymous
- The only thing that’s worse than suffering an injury is allowing that injury to control your life. –Jack LaLanne
- When you allow a past event, present or future, to control how you believe and think about yourself it’s like living under the thumb of oppression. – Anonymous
- Some people see things they are and ask why? I dream of things that never were and ask why not? – Robert Kennedy
- There’s more to yourself than what you’ve come to accept, realize that it’s possible to change your life for the better if you’re willing to work towards your goals. – Anonymous
- All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light from a single candle. – St. Francis of Assisi
- Remind yourself that even if you’re surrounded by darkness, it’s still possible for a bit of brightness to break through and brighten up your day. – Anonymous
- Goodwill always triumphs over evil if you choose not to participate. – Anonymous
- Two men look out from behind bars; one sees mud and the other stars. – Anonymous.
- Sometimes in order to be your true self, you must first be someone else. – Anonymous
- When you see someone without gratitude, teach them gratitude. – Anonymous
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Henry David Thoreau
- It’s not always easy to achieve our goals, but what’s most important is that we’re able to identify things that make us happy. – Anonymous
- A ship is always safe at the shore, but that’s not what it’s built for. – Albert Einstein
Don’t be afraid to try new things and take risks. There will always be danger in life, but that’s not the reason we exist.
It’s about understanding that there are opportunities beyond what you could ever imagine, and they’re worth taking a chance on.
This is how innovation occurs!
Did You Know Quotes that Empower, Equal A Positive Spirit?
- When you rise to the top of your potential it is like peaking; everything looks great. – Les Brown
- Remember that there will be downs in life. Some things won’t go your way and you can’t expect things to always work out in a traditional manner, but if you’re constantly improving yourself, it really does feel great when success happens. – Anonymous
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
- You have to have a positive self-image in order to win. – Les Brown
- You are beautiful in every way possible, even if they don’t tell you. – Unknown
- You’re only limited by the walls you build. – Bob Marley
- People may try to hold you back but this is because they don’t know your potential and can only see their idea of what you’re supposed to be. – Anonymous
- You can’t really go anywhere in life unless you want it bad enough. You have to put in the effort and if necessary, work harder than everyone else until they start to respect you. – Anonymous
- If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it. – Albert Einstein
- If you’re not doing what you really want to do, then there’s no point in existing. It’s fine for money or other things to motivate you, but that shouldn’t be the only reason why you live your life. Make sure you understand today if you don’t continue striving for what you believe in, then it will be on your own terms! – Anonymous
- I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. – Thomas Paine
- The less confident you are of your own self-worth, the more likely you are to be jealous and judgmental of others. – Bryant McGill
- You should not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. – Mahatma Gandhi
- There will always be bad people and negative responses, but it’s important to stay optimistic and believe in yourself because there is so much good in the world.- Anonymous
- You don’t need anyone else’s approval in order to lead a fulfilling life. Just do what you do because it makes you happy and if people don’t like it, then don’t let that bother you. – Anonymous
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself- whatever suits your mood. – Charles Schulz
- Life’s too short to waste time hating anyone. – Michael Jackson
- Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. – James Baldwin
- Sometimes you just have to jump off of the cliff and build your wings on the way down. – Ray Bradbury
- We must be willing to take risks in order to improve our lives. If you’re not afraid, then you’ll have a much easier time finding happiness! – Anonymous
- If I don’t believe it, I don’t see it. – Kenneth Wayne Leal
- You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen. -Lemony Snicket
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It’s courage that counts.– Winston Churchill
- If you want something done right, do it yourself– Marie Kondo
- I am still learning after all these years– Maya Angelou
Quotes That Empower Conclusion
I hope that these quotes have empowered you to take the next step in your life and career.
If they did, don’t stop here; sign up for my newsletter so you can get more empowering posts like this sent directly to your inbox.
Quotes empower ladies, having a positive view of yourself is important, but it’s even more important to be able to recognize your strengths. You can’t expect everyone else to see your greatness if you don’t believe it yourself. So build up your confidence and show the world what you’re capable of.