Bible verses about not giving up: These very powerful Bible verses about not giving up, will encourage you to keep going no matter what you are going through.
Every scripture teaches us about not giving up, in a relationship, with someone you love, on love, In hard times, in your dreams, or in your marriage.
They inspire us to be steadfast, knowing that God is always with us,
The bible verses about not giving up are perfect for anyone who may be going through a tough time and struggling to keep going.
We all know that sometimes in life, you will be faced with difficult challenges, and it can be easy to want to give up.
But these Bible verses show us that even in the darkest of times, we must never give up hope.
Take the time to read through them and reflect on what they mean to you.
Bible Verses About Not Giving Up
- And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. – 1 John 4:16
- Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9
- I can do all this through him who gives me strength. – Philippians 4:13
- The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead, he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. – 2 Peter 3:9
- No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. – 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. – Romans 10:17
- The Lord reigns, he is robed in majesty. the Lord is robed in majesty and armed with strength indeed, the world is established, firm and secure. Your throne was established long ago you are from all eternity. – Psalm 93:1-2
- He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” – Revelation 21:5
- Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. – Matthew 7:6
- Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. – Isaiah 64:8
- For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus – 1 Timothy 2:5
- Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord. – Psalm 119:1
- We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. – 2 Peter 1:19
- All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. – 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose. – Philippians 2:13
- Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. – Psalm 37:7
- So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter. – 2 Thessalonians 2:15
- For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love – Ephesians 1:4
Bible Verses About Not Giving Up On A Relationship
Relationships are hard work and sometimes it can be easy to want to give up.
But these Bible verses about not giving up on a relationship show us that even when times are tough, we must never give up thinking, things will get better.
- Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Corinthians 13:4-6 –
- Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love. Make every effort to keep yourselves united in the Spirit, binding yourselves together with peace. Ephesians 4:2-3
- Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. Philippians 2:3-4
- Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Colossians 3:12-13
- Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
- Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is born of God and knows God. But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 1 John 4: 7
- Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:9-10
- Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. Psalm 34:14
- Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9
- See that no one pays back evil for evil, but always try to do good to each other and to all people. Always be joyful, 1 Thessalonians 5:15-16
- Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise. Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. Hebrews 10:23-25
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. Timothy 1:7
- Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God, everything is possible. Mark 10:27
- I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. John 16:33
Bible Verses About Not Giving Up In Hard Times
- Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter – Psalm 24:7
- But you be strong. Do not lose strength of heart. For you will be paid for your work.” – 2 Chronicles 15:7
- I am sure that God Who began the good work in you will keep on working in you until the day Jesus Christ comes again. – Philippians 1:6
- Watch and keep awake! Stand true to the Lord. Keep on acting like men and be strong. – 1 Corinthians 16:13
- Have I not told you? Be strong and have strength of heart! Do not be afraid or lose faith. For the Lord your God is with you anywhere you go.”- Joshua 1:9
- We know that God makes all things work together for the good of those who love Him and are chosen to be a part of His plan. – Romans 8:28
- The man who does not give up when tests come is happy. After the test is over, he will receive the crown of life. God has promised this to those who love Him. – James 1:12
- For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
- But they who wait upon the Lord will get new strength. They will rise up with wings like eagles. They will run and not get tired. They will walk and not become weak. – Isaiah 40:31
- But as for me, I will always have hope and I will praise You more and more. – Psalm 71:14
- And my God will give you everything you need because of His great riches in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:19
- If you are angry, do not let it become sin. Get over your anger before the day is finished. Do not let the devil start working in your life. – Ephesians 4:26-27
- There is one Lord and one faith and one baptism. There is one God. He is the Father of us all. He is over us all. He is the One working through us all. He is the One living in us all. – Ephesians 4:5-6
- Let us not stay away from church meetings. Some people are doing this all the time. Comfort each other as you see the day of His return coming near. – Hebrews 10:25
Bible Verses About Not Giving Up On Someone
- Let your light shine in front of men. Then they will see the good things you do and will honor your Father Who is in heaven. – Matthew 5:16
- Come to Me, all of you who work and have heavy loads. I will give you rest.- Matthew 11:28
- I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. – John 14:27
- Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. – 1 Corinthians 13:7
- Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor. – Proverbs 22:9
- Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.-Ephesians 4:31-32
- Be happy in your hope. Do not give up when trouble comes. Do not let anything stop you from praying. – Romans 12:12
- Give to any person who asks you for something. If a person takes something from you, do not ask for it back. – Luke 6:30
- Every man should give as he is able, as the Lord your God has given to you. – Deuteronomy 16:17
- Dear children, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions. – 1 John 3:18
- All these many people who have had faith in God are around us like a cloud. Let us put everything out of our lives that keep us from doing what we should. Let us keep running in the race that God has planned for us. – Hebrews 12:1
How To Not Give Up On Your Goals
In this video, TD Jakes speaks in a sermon about not giving up and not quitting, no matter what you are going through.
Whether you’re looking for encouragement in your business, trying to stay connected to a relationship, improve your marriage, or follow your dreams.
Reading these bible verses during those difficult moments will help.
Especially knowing that life is hard and there will be times when giving up seems like the easier option.
But if we all gave up on our dreams and goals because it was tough at one point along the way then we would never accomplish anything great!
If you want more encouragement throughout your day,
Be sure to check out my other categories for even more exciting and interesting posts on Elegant Style, Fashion Tips, Quotes, Affirmations, Bible Verses, Realities Of Life, and general Self Empowerment.
Follow me on Pinterest