“A classy woman is self-confident, not arrogant.” — Meryl Streep
These 45 Classy Women Quotes are for those women who still want to be classified as classy ladies and those that are working hard to maintain their lifestyle of executing classy traits every day.
Classy women are hard to come by these days. With the way that society has changed over the years, it’s tough to find a classy lady who knows how to act like one.
But don’t worry!
As I said, I’ve put together some of our favorite classy women quotes, so you can get your fill of this type of girl right here on this blog post.
But firstly, for those that don’t know
What Makes Classy Women Who They Are?
A classy woman is someone who possesses manners comparable to those in the upper class.
Someone who carries herself well. A classy lady is someone who many people really admire.
Classy women are well-dressed and well-mannered when they are out in public.
A classy woman is well-groomed, wealthy in spirit, and sassy, and everyone admires her.
Classy ladies also exhibit excellent etiquette. The term “classy” does not refer to ladies from the royal family or those who have had a similar dignified upbringing.
It’s more of
Classy women eliciting admiration and admiration from everyone they encounter.
Social events and get-togethers are a great place to notice their presence.
Classy ladies stand out from the rest of the pack because of their
grace and fashion sense, which helps them to break the rules in any situation.
If you want to be considered a classy and sophisticated woman, you should work on your sense of style and refinement.
Let’s get into the Classy Women Quotes
Classy Women Quotes That Will Inspire You
- It’s only in the head that elegance can be found; once you’ve got it, everything else falls into place. — Diana Vreeland, author
- She had a flair for doing things in a very elegant way. At the same time, you felt like you were right there in her living room. She paid attention to people so that she was seeing to it everyone’s little needs and egos were met. — In the words of Harold Brooks
- A female should be both sophisticated and fabulous, the saying goes. — Coco Chanel
- A classy woman is not threatened by what another woman wears, because she knows that her own sense of self comes from within. — Coco Chanel
- A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle — Gloria Steinem
- I dress for women, not men. — Diane Von Furstenberg
- Classy women should have three things: A youth she’s content to leave behind, a beauty that won’t fade, and enough money within her means not to show either one of them.
- You’ve got high-class problems because you’ve got high class everything! — Nicki Minaj, High School.
- A woman is like a tea bag — you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Classy women know there’s nothing to be gained from being anyone but themselves. — Marilyn Monroe, How To Marry A Millionaire,” 1953.
- I like to think that I respond with a class to any question or remark, even if it’s criticism of me; however, sometimes — let’s face it — the wrong kind of people brings out the bitch in me. — Diane von Furstenberg
- Being classy is knowing who you are, what you want and not giving a damn. — Sharon Stone
- Every woman needs one bag that she can depend on: big enough for all her junk (makeup bag), sturdy enough, so she never has to buy another one no matter how much stuff she piles into it (wallet), and chic enough that nothing else screams ‘look at me — Diane von Furstenberg
- Your clothes should be tight enough to show you’re a woman but loose enough to show you’re a lady. — Molly Sims, “The Everyday Supermodel, 2004.
- A classy girl is someone who knows how to carry herself. She’s not loud; she doesn’t act like she knows everything; she takes care of herself and has her priorities in order. She knows that the little things will make the big things happen. It’s not who you are, but what you do, that defines your classiness. — Bernajoy Vaal
- A girl has the right to show off her body, but keep your pride and dignity. — Bob Greene, American Woman
- Girls who don’t smoke, drink, party every weekend, sleep around, or start drama for attention. YEAH we still exist. — Unknown
- Excellence of heart is frequently found to go hand in hand with extremely refined taste — Unknown
- The way a lady dresses, carries her shape, or combs her hair has nothing to do with a woman’s attractiveness. A woman’s true beauty is revealed in her eyes, which serve as a portal to her heart, which is where true love dwells. A woman’s true beauty may be seen in the depths of her character. It’s her compassion, her passion, and the beauty of a woman that only increases with age. — Henry Fielding, a British writer
- Achieving class is a conclusion of being true to oneself, being upbeat, and doing good wherever you can. Classy people don’t manufacture clothes, hair, music, or films — In the words of Audrey Hepburn
- The only kind of beauty that endures is elegance — -unknown
- Dressing up like a princess and baring a lot of skin isn’t the best strategy to meet your prince charming. The Prince of Convenience prefers his presents to be wrapped — In the words of Audrey Hepburn
- In order to seem like a lady, your clothing should be fitted rather than baggy. — Unknown.
- An intelligent lady will never be content with a naive man — The late actress Marilyn Monroe is quoted as saying
- It’s not enough to be beautiful to be stunning on its own. Add a Positive Attitude and a Sophisticated Brain to Be Attractive — Theodore Roosevelt
- When a lady has everything she could possibly want to flaunt yet chooses not to, that’s considered classy — Unknown.
- I’m a sucker for luxury. And luxury is the absence of ugliness, not the presence of wealth and ornateness. The most repulsive term in the English language is vulgarity. I continue to play because I intend to take it on – Unknown
- When it comes to taking risks, I’m not one of those people. Plunging necklines and extremely short skirts are not my style. I aim to maintain an air of affluence while adding a dash of intrigue – The legendary fashion designer Coco Chanel
- In my opinion, it’s inexcusable for a woman to leave the house without at least making herself presentable. You never know; that may be the day she meets fate. And for the sake of destiny, it’s important to look your best. — Kristen Bell, the author
- In other words, you create beauty by your attitude, make an impact by your behavior, make remarks by way of your elegance, and cry out by way of your deeds — The legendary fashion designer Coco Chanel
- Be the sort of woman that inspires other women to aspire to be just like you. — Sophia Elemara, Author
- Having a voice makes a woman a stronger individual. Finding that voice, on the other hand, might be a real challenge in some cases — In the words of Topaz
- My housekeeping skills are impeccable. I always take a man’s house with me when I leave him. Zsa Zsa Gabor from The Color Purple — Melinda Gates
- People want to celebrate me, and on the one hand, I don’t want to be a poster kid; on the other hand, I want to do something dignified and excellent, something where the residuals will go to the cause — Carly Simon, songwriter and singer
- Young women are subjected to an enormous amount of stress. We should do everything we can to make women feel good about themselves on the inside since that is the only true beauty there is. Come on, let’s get messy. Let’s put on our lady power pants and act like it — Unknown
- It is unquestionably true that women must utilize their strength. It’s simply a matter of not accepting the first no as a yes. You go around the corner if you can’t proceed straight ahead — Cher
- I always assumed that you were called attractive because other people thought you were. Now, I believe that we should seize this opportunity by declaring, You know what? I’m gorgeous. I’m just who I am. And now, here’s my source of illumination. The truth is, I’m just a really attractive woman — Margaret Cho, a writer
- When it comes to throwing yourself at a lowlife for nooky, a lady with a well-stocked toy drawer isn’t dependent on anyone. In her own words — Arianne Cohen
- It’s not self-centered to think you’re entitled to be attractive. Women are indoctrinated with the belief that they aren’t good enough and must meet the expectations of others. However, my ultimate goal is to appreciate myself just as I am — The actress, Elle Macpherson
- Chic is a borrowed adjective, but elegant has been completely damaged by the reporter or practical joker who stated ‘elegant clothing — in the words of Emily
- The four things my mother thought were vital to our future prosperity were decent shoes, a firm quality mattress, a top pediatrician, and a therapist even through the toughest economic circumstances — Harriet Goldhor Lerner
- In contrast to popular belief, my life has been anything from a fairy tale. No matter how bad things have been, I’ve always come out on top in the end. —Audrey Hepburn, actress, model, and screenwriter
- It seems like a lady has just begun to bloom. There isn’t much use in having anything else if you don’t have it, and vice versa if you do — Unknown
- I’d always hoped to have sufficiently large closets someday. Some folks wish for a large swimming pool; I wish for more storage space in their bedrooms — Audrey Hepburn, actress, model, and screenwriter
- To be exquisite, one must first get to know oneself well, and that takes time, meditation, and intellect. — Dariaux, Genevieve Antoine (author)