These are the best quotes about friendships here. These inspirational sayings will help you cherish life’s beautiful moments with your beloved friends.
Friendships can be one of the most important relationships in our lives, and it is important to know what they mean to us.
Friends help each other through hard times, act as sounding boards when you’re stuck on a problem, and make life much more enjoyable with their company.
Friendships are like branches of a tree; they grow together or apart depending on how much attention they receive from both parties.
Friendships require time and effort to maintain but can bloom into something beautiful if given enough love!
Best Quotes About Friendships Long Distance
Long-distance relationships are hard, but they can also be rewarding.
The quotes below will help you stay motivated and maintain your friendship with someone who lives far away.
Long Distance Quotes
- Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. — Richard Bach
- Distance never separates two hearts that really care, For our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. — Unknown
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. — Morrie Schwartz
- I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge — myth is more potent than history — dreams are more powerful than facts — hope always triumphs over experience, and love is stronger than death. — Robert Fulghum
- Keep loving one another and the bond of peace will never be broken – Saint Peter
- I am thankful for my life and all of the beauty it has afforded me. If you’ve been given much, appreciate it and give to others even in small ways. – Unknown
- One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. – William Shakespeare, Troilus and Cressida iv 2
- The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. – Carl Gustav Jung
- I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much. A little more than maybe I should. But there’s something inside me that won’t let you go. – Unknown
- I wondered where you were, wondered what road you were on, wondered if you ever think of me, wondered if it made a difference to you. – Unknown
- I find hope in the darkest of days and focus on the brightest. I do not judge the universe. – Dalai Lama XIV
- I miss you and I think it’s gone forever, but no matter how far away we are, we’re always together. – Unknown
- I’m sitting here alone, thinking about the memories we’ve made; and even though we’re far apart, I know you’re still here. – Unknown
- I miss you, I’m not sure where you are or if you think of me anymore, but I hope with all my heart, you do. It doesn’t matter, it seems that you are always on my mind. – Unknown
- Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. – Richard Bach
- The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. – Carl Jung
So you and your friend have gone your separate ways in life, but you still want to maintain that special bond that only comes when you are very good friends.
The problem is you live in different states or even countries. You want to maintain your friendship but may not know how to do it.
- Even though we are separated by long distance, our hearts are still close. We may not be able to communicate with each other every day but, no matter what happens, I will always be here for you — Long Distance Quotes
- Long-distance friendships can leave anyone feeling discouraged sometimes. You just have to keep trying and doing your part. Eventually, you will establish that bond once again — Long Distance Quotes
- Even though you are thousands of miles away, I know that our friendship will last forever. — Long Distance Quotes
- Long distant friendships take a lot of work, trust, and understanding. If you can make it through the difficult times then your friendship will be strong. – Long Distance Quotes
- Who ever said that long-distance friendships can’t work out, obviously doesn’t know what they are talking about.
- Thank you for being my friend when I didn’t have any. I know it has been hard for you, but I appreciate your patience. – Long Distance Quotes
- Long distance friendships are one of the hardest, but most rewarding types.
- As long as we stay close to each other in our hearts, we will always be friends.
- Long-distance friendships are like stars. We may not always see them, but we know they are there. And, no matter how far apart we are… the bond will always be there.
- A long distance relationships is like a ship at sea; you look out for one another and give a little guidance along the way.
- I can’t wait to see you again and catch up on all the things we didn’t get a chance to talk about
- I just wanted to let you know that I miss you and am thinking about you.
- The holidays aren’t the same without you.
- You are always in my thoughts. And, I don’t know what I would do without you.
- Even though we are apart, I know that we will always be close in heart and spirit.
Best Quotes About Friendships On Loyalty
There is no friendship without trust. – Aristotle
Loyalty is an important quality in life. It’s what makes you want to continue being friends with someone who has been there for you through thick and thin.
Loyalty friendship quotes are some of the most touching things that can be said about a person who always sticks by your side, no matter what happens.
If you’re looking for loyalty quotes to share on social media or just need some words of encouragement, this list will have something for everyone!
Loyalty Friendship Quotes
- Friendship is held to be the severest test of character. It is easy, we think, to be loyal to a family and friends, to agree with those with whom we share an identity. – Charles Alexander Eastman
- Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice. – Woodrow Wilson
- We can do no great things, only small things with great love. – Mother Teresa
- Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life. – Charles M. Schulz
- I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver. – Maya Angelou
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and let it come in. – Morrie Schwartz
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one. – C.S. Lewis
- Friendship must dare to risk, or it’s not friendship. – Anita Brookner
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. – Arnold H. Glasgow
- Friends are born, not paid. – Unknown
- Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life. – Charles M. Schulz
- A friend is one who walks in when others walk out. – Walter Winchell
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. – Elbert Hubbard
- When your friends want you around, there’s a blessing attached. When they don’t…there’s a bigger blessing. – Lillian Dickson
- No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. – Abraham Lincoln
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. – André Maurois
- Loyal friends are a sure sign of a fine character. – Charles J. Roskos
- The depth of our gratitude dictates the height of our loyalty. – D Michael Abrashoff
- Loyalty is what makes you smile when you’re tired. – Taylor Swift
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
- If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog. – Harry Truman
- Wisdom often consists of adding something else to what we have already mastered.– Unknown
- A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. – Winnie The Pooh
- Loyalty is not a question of geography but of sentiment. A friend who lives five hundred miles away is just as dear as one living next door. – Archie Bunker
- My loyalty to you will always be stronger than the love I have for life itself. – Alejandro Jodorowsky
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. – A.A. Milne
- To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. – George MacDonald
- Friends are like flowers, they make you smile when you’re down; – Unknown
- What do we live for if it is not to make life less difficult for each other? – George Eliot
- I’d rather be loyal than famous. – Unknown
- Friendship is the only thing in the world concerning the usefulness of which all mankind are agreed. – Cicero
- True friends stab you in the front. – Oscar Wilde
- True friendships are loyal and when you are loyal to them, they will last forever. – Unknown
- Loyalty speaks in a whisper while friendship shouts – Unknown
- Loyalty is that quality in our lives that demonstrates how big our hearts are.
- Disloyalty is like a scorpion’s sting, it may hurt the person who gives it or the person who receives it.
- Loyal friends are like diamonds, precious and rare.
- A loyal friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when I forget the words.
- Loyalty is a virtue and not a policy.
- A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when memory fails.
- Loyal friends don’t talk behind each other’s backs; they stand in front of them.
- A loyal friend is one who overlooks your failures and rejoices your successes.
- You can always tell a loyal friend—when you’ve made a mistake, they’ll take your side!
Best Quotes About Friendship That Are Funny
This is not a competition. If you think you’re faster than your friend, sometimes it’s just your reflection in the mirror.
Friendship quotes can be so funny and entertaining, especially when they are shared among friends.
Funny Quotes About Friendships
- I am having so much fun being single, I’m dating my pizza!
- I like the sound of your voice, even when you’re not around.
- You can’t buy friends. If that were true, I would be with a whole bunch of rich people now.
- A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.
- There is never a need to leave the kids at home for a girls’ night out. We all have kids, some just have a different kid!
- You’d think that people would eventually stop trying to make friends work. But then again, I’m no quitter.
- We even love the ones who break our heart because they teach us to be compassionate.
- When I count my blessings, you are always number one.
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
- I like the sound of your voice even when you’re not around.
- When it comes to friendship, I will keep on loving until the end.”
- I like the sound of your voice even when you’re not around.
- We are all a little weird, and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness – and call it love – true love.
- If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – Unknown
- Some people come into our lives just to leave footprints on our hearts, but we let them go because they are not right for us. – Unknown
- Life is short. I don’t want to spend it trying to plan the unplannable. Let’s just be friends. – Unknown
- If you live to be a hundred I hope I am around to see it! – Unknown
- I can’t promise you a perfect life, but I can promise you my own piece of mind. – Unknown
- Reach for the stars. You may not get one, but you won’t come up with a hand full of mud either. – Unknown
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – Unknown
- Friends are the cupcakes of life! – Unknown
- I love my past. I love my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer. – Unknown
- There is no better testament to the power of love than marriage.
- Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you can’t get them back. So why waste time? Instead, stick with chocolate.”
- I’m not quite sure what I should be more afraid of: that earmveryone is out to get me, or that I’m out to get everyone.
- The cruelest lies are often told in silence.
- Smile because it happened. Smile because you’re stronger than you thought you could be.
- A smile is the light in your window that tells others you’re home, safe and happy.
- There is a real magic in having a good friend. It’s like having a soul mate, but they are from another planet.
- When all else fails, hug the person nearest to you.
- Some friends see you in a crisis, and some pass you by. But real friends put their arms around your shoulder, lean on the other side of your pain, and let you know they are there.
- Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what’s going to happen next.
- A friend is someone who won’t lie to you. Even when you want him to.
- There are 3 kinds of friends, those that stay forever, those that will always be there when needed and the best kind…those that just pick up when you feel like throwing yourself off a cliff.
- A best friend’s one of the family.
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me: I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!
- I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
- Friends are like balloons, once you let them go, you can’t get them back. So why bother tying strings with your friends?”
- I never had a speech from my father ‘this is what you must do or shouldn’t do’ but the way he treated me left a huge impression.”
- Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
- A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
- Friends are like bras…close to your heart and there for support.”
- Let’s take the road less traveled. And keep on walking.
- Sometimes I need what only you can provide… your absence.
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.- Maya Angelou
- Just when I think that it is impossible to be happier, I am proven wrong.
- The keys in your pocket aren’t for show; they’re there because you can actually afford a car.
- Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. – Helen Keller
- Friends are the siblings God never gave us. – Mencius
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. – Elbert Hubbard
- When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. John Lennon
- They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. – John Lennon
- Friends make you smile — best friends make you laugh until your stomach hurts.
- You say ‘I love you’ like it’s a question instead of a statement.
- Never give up on somebody you can’t go a day without thinking about. – Winston Churchill
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
- I want to share my world with someone who isn’t afraid of it. Someone who wants to discover all there is together. Someone who thinks I’m the best thing that’s ever happened to them.
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and let it come in. – Unknown
Best Quotes About Friendships For Besties
We all need best friends in our life. They are there for us when we’re down, they listen to us vent about our problems, and they understand what it’s like to be human.
Sometimes it feels so good just being able to talk with a friend about nothing at all!
Quotes from famous people can go a long way in describing how important best friends are.
Below, i’ve collected the most inspirational quotes on the topic of best friendships.
- A best friend is a sister that you have made for yourself. – Chrystal Evans Hurst
- A best friend is someone who isn’t afraid to be completely honest with you no matter what, even if it hurts. Someone who would never take advantage of you or be dishonest. – Amanda Jane Jones
- My best friends laugh at all my stupid jokes.
- My friends are the type who would do anything for me, and I would do anything for them. – Danielle Fishel
- A best friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” – Cherie Currie, The Runaways
- My best friend knows my entire playlist, and always sings along.
- A best friend is someone who thinks that you’re a good egg even though she knows that you’re slightly cracked. – Diane Mott Davidson
- My best friend never judges me for having weird taste in food.
- Having a really good sense of humor is probably the most important quality in a friend, because you know that no matter what happens, you’ll always be able to make each other laugh. – Zooey Deschanel
- My best friend is totally hilarious.
- When I’m sad, my friends check up on me every day to see if I’m okay. When I get a boyfriend they grill him and interrogate him about our relationship. When I’m feeling awesome, they celebrate with me. – Taylor Swift
- My best friend is always there for me even when I have nobody else to turn to.
- A best friend is someone who will be there for you through thick and thin!
- A best friend is someone who won’t stand by and watch you do dumb stuff, but will go along with you and help show you how to do it better. – R.D. Cumming
- My best friend encourages me to always learn from my mistakes.
- Besties: two people who care about each other and make their friendship a priority. – Sarah Sammis
- My best friend and I always make time for each other.
- Best friends give you the clothes off their backs if you need them, because it’s all about being there for someone else. – Madonna
- My best friend would let me borrow her clothes even if we weren’t the same size.
I picked my friends. Your friends pick you, and the people who aren’t your friends don’t matter. – Taylor Momsen
- My best friend would always be there to protect me no matter what happened.
- A bestie is someone who always has your back.
- A best friend is more than just a friend, they are family. – Unknown
- My best friend is like my sister.
- The reason why most people will never be happy with what they have isn’t because they don’t know enough about what they want; it’s because they don’t know enough about what they have. – Richelle E. Goodrich
- My best friend always makes me feel better when I’m sad, and cheers me on when I’m happy.
- A best friend is mine, she sticks up for me when I’m in trouble, she cheers me up when I’m sad and she puts a smile on my face.
- A best friend is someone who knows all there is to know about you and loves you anyway. – Unknown
- My best friend accepts me for who I am.
- Best friends should have : trust, loyalty, and respect.
- A best friend is the one person who lets you be yourself and loves you for who you are.” – Unknown
- My best friends accepts my flaws and really gets to know me.
- Best friends give each other cute nicknames!
- Keep your head up high, Bestfriend, It doesn’t matter where you end up. As long as your together, that’s all that matters. – Unknown
- My best friends make every day special.
- I wouldn’t be able to do half the things I do without my best friend. – Gigi Hadid
- The world rocks when you have a best friend.
- This is what Bestfriends are made of, life! – Unknown
- My best friends and I understand each other like no else can!
- My daughter is my best friend.
- My granddaughter is my best friend.
- My mother is my best friend.
- My baby brother is: my best friend.
- My best friend is my soulmate.
- You are my forever best friend. – Unknown
- I will be friends with my best friend FOREVER!
- What would life be if I didn’t have a best friend like you? – Unknown
- Life would be awful without my best friend.